Anand D. Bhakta
Anand Bhakta is a skilled individual in handling multiple projects and has developed multiple properties, increasing sales figures in the process. With a BBA and MBA from the University of Texas at San Antonio, strong management experience with extensive history in the hospitality industry is a combination of the successful formula Anand provides.
- REM Hospitality, Principal · 2005 - Current Hospitality Asset Holding Company with multiple brands including IHG, Carlson Rezidor, Wyndham, Accor, and Best Western. Company portfolio is over 30 Million in Assets.
- Pratt-Whitney, Procurement Process Analyst · Jun 2001 - Jul 2003 Cost reduction activity and created business plan for cast cluster of airfoils potential savings of $6.5M, 40% cost reduction in 2003
- Pratt-Whitney, Sr. Financial Analyst Operational Management Matrix lead and budget preparation for senior management. Assisted in mapping of financial modules for SAP.
- Holiday Inn Express San Antonio, Assistant General Manager · Jan 1996 - Feb 1999 Authored company procedures and training for Front Desk Managers and Night Auditors in customer relations, crisis management and daily operations. Designed property improvement plan which led to savings of $100,000 yearly and 50% decrease in inventory costs.
- University of Texas at San Antonio Masters of Business Administration -- May 1999
- University of Texas at San Antonio Bachelor of Business Administration: Management Science Concentration -- December 1996