PRATIK R. PATEL
Pratik is a second-generation hotelier raised in San Antonio, Texas and Principal of JMP Hospitality Inc., which includes branded hotel properties such as Accor, IHG, and Wyndham. He is actively involved in increasing participation in advocacy from the hospitality industry and will continue to advocate on its behalf.
Committed Hospitality Professional to the better of the industry and lodging throughout the nation. Actively involved in increasing participation in advocacy from the hospitality industry. Raised in the Lodging Industry and will continue to advocate on its behalf. Vision and goal is to have a unified voice in hospitality that will truly show the strength and benefits of the hospitality industry.
- JMP Hospitality, Principal 2005- Current Hospitality Asset Holding Company with multiple brands including IHG, Carlson Rezidor, Wyndham, Accor, and Best Western. Company portfolio is over 30 Million in Assets.
- REM Hospitality, Principal 2010- Current Management Company in which hospitality assets are managed and streamlined for multiple brands and assets for maximum investment returns. Company currently manages over twelve hospitality properties and one time-share property.
- Accenture Consulting, Senior Consultant/Market Specialist 2000-2004 Responsibility included selling IT solutions to the deregulated energy markets throughout the world and to follow through with installations and support using team support structure. From Process requirements to technical implementation and configuration. Support team consisted of 75 professionals. Total Number of Companies Streamlined was over twenty in four years including Shell, Entergy, ENI Power, and Suez Energy.
- Baylor University MBA in Finance and Masters of Science in Information Systems 1998-2000
- Baylor University Bachelors In Business Administration Management/Marketing 1994-1998
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association Officer Chairman 2014 2009- Current
- American Hotel and Lodging Association Board Member 2011-Current
- Texas Hotel and Lodging Association Board Member Chairman 2015 2008- Current
- San Antonio Hotel Owners Association President 2007-Current
- San Antonio Hotel and Lodging Association Ex-Officio 2008- Current